To grow the current consortium, we offer open enrollment for new members and partners. We currently anticipate three membership tiers:
- Exploration Members: yearly contribution EUR 1,500; part of the OGG community, participation in incoming and outgoing (economic) missions, upgrade to Core Cluster Members once attractive market opportunities arise.
- Core Cluster Members: yearly contribution EUR 10,000; part of the OGG community, participation in incoming and outgoing (economic) missions between the Netherlands and the US, are ready and prepared to launch in the US, participate in tangible projects/lead cycles, potential opportunity to become members of the Board of Directors or Advisory Board, soft-landing services.
- Strategic Members: yearly contribution starting at EUR 25,000; part of the OGG community, participation in incoming and outgoing (economic) missions, showcase in local events, access to market information and research, business opportunities and partners, customized services packet including soft-landing services.
We are eager to discuss with you how OrangeGoesGreen and its larger network of the Netherlands Consulate General of San Francisco can be of value to you, and help you leverage your opportunities in the US.
Deltares is an independent institute for applied research in the field of water, subsurface and infrastructure. Throughout the world, they work on smart solutions, innovations and applications for people, environment and society. Their main focus is on deltas, coastal regions and river basins. As managing these densely populated and vulnerable areas is a complex matter, working closely with governments, businesses, research institutes and universities is essential. They aim towards the sustainable enhancement of the living environment, with high-grade technological solutions that have the support of society as a whole, putting into practice our strategic principle: ‘Enabling Delta Life’. Deltares has its own in-house physical laboratory facilities (including an environmental laboratory, a Delta Flume and a GeoCentrifuge).
Priva is leading the way in the development and production of technology to control environmental conditions in greenhouses and buildings in an innovative way.
In the building industry, Priva develops and manufactures intelligent building automation systems which ensure a healthy indoor climate and sustainable energy for the users of the building.
Within the horticulture sector, Priva enables entrepreneurs to produce healthy, high-quality food and ornamental plant crops in open field and greenhouses with minimum use of scarce natural resources such as energy and water.
Priva has offices in eight countries and is represented worldwide in over 100 countries via a unique international network of Priva dealers and partners. Jointly with local parties, Priva offers our customers a platform of high-quality hardware, software and service support.
The mission of Wageningen UR (University & Research centre) is ‘To explore the potential of nature to improve the quality of life’. Within Wageningen UR, nine research institutes – both specialized and applied – have joined forces with Wageningen University and Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences to help answer the most important questions in the domain of healthy food and living environment. With approximately 40 locations (in the Netherlands, Brazil and China), 6,500 members of staff and 10,000 students, Wageningen UR is one of the leading organizations in its domain worldwide. The integral approach to problems and the cooperation between the exact sciences and the technological and social disciplines are at the heart of the Wageningen Approach.
Real NewEnergy is an Integrated Energy Technology Development Company located in San Francisco, California. RNE attracts unique IP and develops the business around it, focused on 3 distinct technology area’s:
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Connected Energy Technologies
- Energy Storage Technologies